Giada e l' Eire

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

bowling pictures (didn't write pics 4 u Linda!)








Ok, this crap blog finally managed to upload the pictures!
Legend:
Me, smiling after scored a goal playing at the skating ice table.
The girls, chatting instead of playing biliard.
Me and Sandra (Navina's Friend) inventing a stupid ballet ( really funny actually :)
Linds before a relly good (and lucky i guess) stricke, and me at her shoulders waiting 4 my shift.
The great match Navina Vs Andre', with me collectin the energies 4 beating the winner.
All us guys drinking champagne ( the bowling pist was not working, so the manager offered us the bottle ;).
The man with the cue.
My team lost 4 my fault..i hit the num 8 before the ending..but it was a mistake!

I should post some pictures of me studiyng, with a clock near me showing the 3 am, pale and sufferent...cause i guess all the world'll think i'm not enjoying the Cork university as much as the Cork pubs!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ValeEnAlicante said...

awwwww....
che facciamo sto weekend? Capatina al bowling a castefranco!?!? (piu il giochetto da spararsi al buio!?!)
mi manchi....besos.
vale

4:53 AM  
Blogger Giada said...

scema non mi scrivere ste cose quando tutti i miei amici tornano a casa, xke' sono gia' cosi' depressa che mi tufferei di testa nel Lee..
Vale ti devo consigliare un film
"Walk the line", la storia di jhonny Cash..guardalo..ma soprattutto enjoy the soundtrack!
ti giuro che e' fenomenale!
HUGE HUG MUNEHA

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home