Giada e l' Eire

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tempus fugit, Carpe diem!

I wud love to apologize myself to all my readers: it's such a long time i didn't post anything!
i'm skiping to bring up to date my blog with my last adventures 'cause i'm so busy!
exams..essays..chorist society ( concert tonight!! )..friends.. house mates (a lot of new house mates! my house's turning into a bus station!)...new job ( i'm a shop assistant in a really cute toys shop ) and parents!!
Mum n daddy were here the last week visiting me even though dad was still a bit sick.
Finally i'm gonna remain in Cork city for the Xmas holidays ( i'll spend xmas day wiv Linda'family), till..i don't know..still to decide when i'll find the brave to return in Italy, to my usual life...
I have to admitt i don't miss anything (almost anything)..
I miss my Patata..so much...sososososososo much!!i'm always wearing ur earrings!
And Vale, Oliva, Piola..and some one else, but mainly them.
Ok no more time left, i have to write a 3000 words essay about " the aim of marketing is make selling superfluous ", n it's supposed i'll submitt it tomorrow!!!
I didn't start it yet... :)
So i'm gonna post some pics about a Monday nite of 2 weeks ago (i guess), in which we had a lot of real fun!!
We were in an huge pub, playing bowling, biliard, drinking...drinking...making stupid stuffs... I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!
Navina, my keimpfkattsen, i love u!
Lindsay Joe, sexy jank, i love u!
Andre', blondie jegermaister' lovers, i love u!
Linda (not in the pictures) , my first deutch best friend, my teacher, my support, DROP eater, i love u!!!
Talk to u later!
kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home